Jennifer Milne is a partner of Roth | Milne. She is an experienced litigator with an established history of resolving disputes for her clients at all stages of litigation, from pre-trial settlement negotiations through successful jury verdicts and higher-level appeals. Jennifer is passionate about ensuring that her clients are treated fairly and obtain the results they deserve.
Jennifer received Honors degrees in Psychology and French from Hamilton College, and was an associate editor for the University of Colorado Law Review.
Between college and law school, Jennifer worked with a small plaintiff’s litigation firm in Connecticut, specializing in personal injury cases, and she represented indigent clients as a student attorney with Colorado Law’s criminal defense clinic.
After law school, Jennifer Milne clerked for the Honorable James S. Casebolt and the Honorable David J. Richman of the Colorado Court of Appeals and practiced for three years with a small commercial litigation firm.
Jennifer Milne is a former downhill ski racer and enjoys the Colorado mountains in both winter and summer. She also likes listening to and participating in live music performances, and is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and the Law Club.
Education and Experience of Jennifer Milne
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Colorado State
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- University of Colorado Law School, Boulder, Colorado, (J.D., 2013)
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York (B.A., cum laude, 2009)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors 2019-2021
- Co-Chair Litigation Group: Insurance Issues/Bad Faith
- Law Club
- Co-Authored Trial Talk article (April/May 2019 issue) “Because Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Some Things to Consider When Changing Firms”
- S&D Law, 2015-2017
- Colorado Court of Appeals, 2013-2014