David Roth - The Best Lawyer in Denver
David Roth is the Founder of Roth | Milne. David has exclusively represented plaintiffs since he first began practicing law. His passion is assisting his clients in leveling the playing field when dealing with their insurance company. He has extensive litigation experience and has a proven track record of successful jury trials for his clients. David is known for his excellent negotiation skills, his command in the courtroom, and his advocacy in appeals. David has represented people from all walks of life representing them against big named insurance companies and personal injury. David fights tirelessly for his clients in order to obtain recoveries previously denied to them.
David graduated from the South Texas College of Law in Houston where he excelled in the school’s top-ranked trial advocacy program. He was recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2017, 2018, and 2019 which awards the top 2.5 percent of lawyers in the State of Colorado. He has also been chosen as a National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 selection. David is a Colorado native who enjoys all that Colorado has to offer. When he is not practicing law, he spends time with his wife and children, golfs, and watches Broncos’ and Cubs’ games.
Education and Experience
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- S. District Court of Colorado
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas J.D. – 2012
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, Arizona B.S. – 2007
- State Bar of Colorado, Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Speights & Worrich 2015 – 2018 (Managing Partner)
- The Murphy Law Firm, 2014-2015
- Franklin D. Azar and Associates, 2012-2013